Product Features for the
Arrow® GPSCath Balloon Dilatation Catheter
The BTK GPSCath balloon dilatation catheter has a robust, semicompliant balloon designed to reach the pressures required to dilate tough lesions while conforming to tortuous anatomies.
- designed for improved pushability
- braided inner shaft with PD slick designed for advanced trackability
- designed to cross the toughest lesions
- for improved position visibility
- reaches pressures required to dilate tough lesions offering advantages of a semicompliant balloon
- rated burst pressure at 14 ATM
Rapid Balloon Deflation From RBP (S)*
* Reduces procedure time
Superior Push Efficiency VS Competitive
Highest push efficiency (%)
Testing on 3.0 x 120 mm PTA balloons
* Data on file
Teleflex, Arrow and VisioValve are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates.